Apply Now – Confucius China Studies Program Joint Research Ph.D. Fellowship
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is seeking applications for the Confucius China Studies Program Joint Research Ph.D. Fellowship from eligible students interested in conducting research in China for a period of six months to up to two years. The new extended deadline is Thursday, February 12, 2015 for awards beginning in the fall of 2015. The CCSP Fellowship provides generous funding for doctoral students in the Arts, Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences who are specializing in the study of China. The Fellowship is open to both U.S. citizens and international students (although citizens of China will not be eligible). Sixty awards will be available in 2015.
The CCSP Fellowship includes:
- An annual living stipend of 80,000 RMB (approximately 13,000 USD)
- Host university tuition
- Reimbursement for the cost of roundtrip, economy class airfare
- Insurance coverage
- Pre-departure orientation at IIE’s headquarters in New York
- An annual research stipend (20,000 RMB, approximately 3,200 USD)
- Airfare coverage for a research visit to China by the recipient’s home university advisor.